Captcha solving service #9
Captcha Solving Service Statistic
Captcha.guru - automated captcha solving via artificial intelligence service.
API is available in the majority of programming languages, making it a versatile platform.
Service use API emulation for the 2Captcha and Anti-Captcha services. If the software supports services, the user only needs to obtain an API key. The key is generated automatically after registration and wallet topping up. Enter IP to hosts, the inverse of the domain service previously used, or download a bat-file to do the settings. The next computer is ready to go into service.
Custom Proxy, User Agent, and Cookies are supported by the service, in most cases, this results in a successful result.
However, some users may have difficulty using this site due to the limited payment methods.
- Service are not refunding for not solved captchas.
In comparison to other similar services, we offer unlimited capacity and always fixed prices.
- Low prices and high success rate on solving reCAPTCHA V2/v3/hCaptcha.
- Always ready to answer questions.
- No need for browser emulation or other solutions.
- Supporting API of popular services. Provide up to 150 threads.
- Normal (Image)
- Normal (Image) Russian
- Normal (Image) Chinese
- Text (Question)
- reCAPTCHA V2
- reCAPTCHA V3
- Arkose Labs (FunCaptcha)
- Lemin Captcha
- Cloudflare Challenge
- Cloudflare Turnstile
- Amazon WAF AWS captcha
- Audio recognition
How to use
- Captcha pictures - $0.1 per 1000 solution.
- reCAPTCHA V2/v3 - $0.55 per 1000 solution.
- hCaptcha - $1 per 1000 solution.
- hCaptcha images - $0.2 per 1000 solution.
- TikTok click - $0.2 per 1000 solution.
- GeeTest click - $0.2 per 1000 solution.
- FunCaptcha click - $0.15 per 1000 solution.
The service's main competitor is 2Captcha.
It is faster, payment also is only debited for automatic bypass.
The service supports popular programming languages and offers an easy to use API for easy setup.