Captcha solving service #2
Captcha Solving Service Statistic
Anti-Captcha - cloud captcha solving service. Human employees from all around the world solve captchas. API integration is simple. Processing of requests quickly. Unlimited numbers of uploads at once.
User send to cloud the value for the "sitekey" or "public key." Service gives the user the "g-recaptcha-response" and simply submit the form with it.
- Prices start at 0.5 USD per 1000 images, depending on the number of images submitted.
- Pay-per-captcha. There are no recurring fees, and the minimum refill is $1 USD.
- Because of infrastructure, service can provide a highly dependency.
- User can rely completely on stable solution and forget about browser emulation.
- Normal (Image)
- Normal (Image) Russian
- Normal (Image) Chinese
- Text (Question)
- reCAPTCHA V2
- reCAPTCHA V3
- Arkose Labs (FunCaptcha)
- Lemin Captcha
- Cloudflare Challenge
- Cloudflare Turnstile
- Yandex SmartCaptcha
- Amazon WAF AWS captcha
- Audio recognition
How to use
The app uploads a captcha to a cloud. Server immediately distributes your captcha to a cloud. The service assigns a worker to solve captcha. Response send to the app
About sending captcha as a link. And user and service it's useless:
- If the link to the captcha is provided directly by the service where the user performs the automated action, the IP address from which requests to download the captcha will be quickly blocked by this service.
- If the link to the captcha points to service, we'll have to rely on the hosting and channel quality. The risk of everything "hanging" after several requests for resolution in the form of scripts waiting for connection and open sockets clogging free ports in the system is very high.
Therefore, sending task to service in a POST request.
In the new recaptcha API service support both IPv4 and IPv6 proxies.
API supported task types:
- Recaptcha V3 Enterprise
- FunCaptchaTask Arkose Labs
Minimum payment amount. To use the service user need to account for the cost of 1 captcha (approximately 1/10 of a cent). For some payment systems, however, there are restrictions on their part, commissions, etc.
That is, theoretically, user can replenish your account with $0.01, but for this will need to pay a commission from the payment system.
The minimum price is indicated with a volume discount and without a discount.
- Regular image captchas - $0.5-0.7 per 1000
- Recaptcha - $1.5 - $2.2 per 1000
- Recaptcha Enterprise - $5 per 1000
- Funcaptcha, GeeTest, hCaptcha - $1.5 - $2.2 per 1000
The system automatically assigns the minimum price for captcha to the account when the specified consumption volume for the last day is reached. The discount is fixed for the next 24 hours. To see the current discounts, add the "Discounts" widget on the main page.
If the system accepted user captcha for solving, then the cost of solving it will be charged from account. This money is credited to the account of the employee who was engaged in solving it. This is a one-way transaction and cannot be canceled or refunded.
If for some reason application loaded an image instead of a captcha that is not a captcha, then the responsibility for this event lies entirely with the user and we will not reimburse you for losses associated with this event. For more details, you can read clause 4 of the user agreement here:
Again. If your application has mistakenly loaded a million with a stub text like "access denied" or "access denied" or just a left picture with crocodiles, then we will charge about $ 1,500 from account and the service will be considered rendered.
2Captcha - better service. Is the main competitor of the service.
The service's main competitor is 2Captcha. Competitive service more rely.
Only bypassed queries are debited. The service supports popular programming languages and provides an easy-to-use API for quick setup.