Captcha solving service #3
Captcha Solving Service Statistic
SolveCaptcha.com is a service made to automate captcha recognition processes.
- Starting from 0.5 USD for 1000 solved CAPTCHAs
- API available for most popular programming languages
- Average response time: less than 9 sec
SolveCaptcha allows you to solve CAPTCHAs on any website automatically. Because all captchas are recognized by human workers, SolveCaptcha.com can recognize all humanly readable captchas. Because the service is fully automated, the client only needs to configure the software once. And then you can forget about solving captchas, just only return to top up the balance.
Solver supports popular programming languages and provides an easy to use API to make setting up easy.
Payment is debited only for automatic solved.
The service recognizes any humanly readable captcha that can be recognized by a human. Not only text captchas, but also graphical captchas such as reCAPTCHA V2, Asirra, FunCaptcha, and others, can be recognized by the service. So Service enables to create a solution for recognizing any type of captcha.
- Normal (Image)
- Text (Question)
- reCAPTCHA V2
- reCAPTCHA V3
- Arkose Labs (FunCaptcha)
- Lemin Captcha
- Cloudflare Turnstile
- Yandex SmartCaptcha
- Amazon WAF
The main purpose of the service is to solve CAPTCHAs quickly and accurately by human employees, but the service is not limited to CAPTCHA solving. Any image that a human can recognize can be converted to text.
How to use
The recognition process is very simple.
How the recognition process looks like:
- Upload a captcha on solvecaptcha.com/in.php
- Server stores captcha and return the ID of request
- Server immediately distributes your captcha to a service
- Service solves the captcha and sends the answer back to server
- Sending request to server using the ID to get the answer
- C# Example for ReCaptcha V2 new method
- Perl Example for Normal Captcha by Fayland Lam
- Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey Example for Normal Captcha by Makeshift
- Python Example for Normal Captcha by Mirio
- PHP Yii2 Example for Normal Captcha by jumper423
- Autoit script for Normal Captcha
- GO Example for Normal Captcha by LeoCBS
And also service have an iMacros.
The service is cheaper than 2Captcha.
The rates are quite low, starting at $0.0005 per captcha. We show all rates per 1000 captchas for convenience, but billing counts each captcha. The rates of various types of captchas vary.
- Normal captchas range from $0.5 to $1 per 1000 characters. Captchas are normal when user need to type the text shown on the image. The rate is proportional to the service load. If the load is light, the price is lower. When the load is high, the rate rises.
- reCAPTCHA v2 images $1 per 1000. The rate is fixed at $1 and is not affected by service load. reCAPTCHA v2 images - reCAPTCHA images in which you must select corresponding squares.
- reCAPTCHA v2 token $2.99 per 1000.
Service does not provide discounts, promotions, or subscriptions. Users can top up their balances with any amount starting at $1 and receive the best rate. It makes no difference whether you send one captcha per month or 100 000 per day. Our prices and terms are the same for all customers. However, if a user spends more than $2000 per day in a month and you are not a referral of another user and do not use any software from our catalog, you can submit a support ticket and the service may offer you a discount.
The service's main competitor is 2Captcha. It is faster, payment also is only debited for automatic bypass.
Payment is debited only for solved query. The service supports popular programming languages and offers an easy to use API for easy setup.
The monitoring service is based on a very great idea, the realization of the dreams most of us have always had for what the Internet can and should become.