KeyCAPTCHA - is a spam filter that has a built-in revenue mechanism and uses interactive captcha in the form of a puzzle. It does not need entering in any text, unlike many other captchas.
Various ways to use KeyCAPTCHA in anti-spam protection:
- Social media marketing monetization by advertising in commercials;
- Anti-spam revenue generation through advertising;
- Social advertising protected against spam;
- Protection from spam without any advertising.
KeyCAPTCHA innovative technologies next:
- Instead of asking visitors to guess symbols, our CAPTCHA gives a simple interactive job.
- If KeyCAPTCHA hasn't been correctly solved, page refreshing won't happen, preventing the user from filling out the form more than once. It happens because a form's CAPTCHAs are initially checked in the KeyCAPTCHA servers before being sent to the secure web server.
- Even if your hosting provider restricts all outbound connections, you can still use anti-spam solution.
So is effective anti-spam protection. Features:
- The KeyCAPTCHA service is run by the geo-cluster. The servers housed in various European data centers are part of the geo-cluster. To guarantee trouble-free 24x7x365 mode service operation, some servers are in the specialized DDoS stable data centers in Switzerland.
- KeyCAPTCHA prevents spammers from disseminating hand spam using anonymizers or anonymous HTTP proxies.
- In the visitor's browser, there is no information regarding the proper CAPTCHA solution.
- The servers running KeyCAPTCHA handle CAPTCHA verification.
- A digital signature safeguards the transit of data between your website's server, the visitor's browser, and the KeyCAPTCHA server.
- To create a digital signature, a password with a variable length of 112 to 165 bits is employed.
- The visitor's browser is where the code for KeyCAPTCHA is executed. It is not a static image like those found in standard CAPTCHAs.
- When someone receives our CAPTCHA, it is practically hard to transfer it to a third party so they may perform any operation, like spammers can do when they get around standard CAPTCHAs.
- A random solution has a one in 30,000,000 chance of correctly predicting the solution.
- Images used by KeyCAPTCHA are sent through encrypted channels.
Flash and HTML5 are the two operating modes that KeyCAPTCHA supports. The majority of contemporary browsers, including Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Safari, as well as the iPhone and iPad, use the KeyCAPTCHA HTML5 mode. It has been designed for Internet Explorer and Opera to use the Flash mode. Depending on the visitor's browser, KeyCAPTCHA determines its operation mode while the page is loading.
- Create an account and log in to the KeyChat website.
- Add a site's URL to a list of sites.
- Adhere to the Wizard's CAPTCHA installation instructions.
How to bypass KeyCaptcha
In KeyCaptcha, for instance, users must move the puzzle pieces on the screen to complete the puzzle rather than entering characters from a picture.
In order to use KeyCaptcha, you must resolve a straightforward puzzle.
You should utilize the 2Captcha service to solve KeyCaptcha.
KeyCaptcha is solved by passing a set of required parameters from the placement page to the service, which then solves it. The employee then returns the solution to us in the form of a new set of parameters, which must be supplied to the proper fields in order to complete the captcha.
2Captcha - leading CAPTCHA bypass service. Service made to automate solving processes.
- Starting from 0.5 USD for 1000 solved CAPTCHAs
- API available for most popular programming languages
- Response time: less than 9 sec
How to solve KeyCaptcha:
- Find the following KeyCaptcha parameters in page's source code:
- Send these parameters to API.
Code examples, as well as libraries and modules for integration with API - https://github.com/2captcha.
Users can use the extension as a Chrome and Firefox browser add-on to improve their experience while visiting websites that use KeyCaptcha.
We hope that this guide was helpful to you.
You can register for free, use the service review, and get in touch with us if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.